Join us as we explore future developments disrupting the Oil & Gas industry.
How will Perth compete on the world stage, what
do WA businesses need to do to adapt and stay competitive, how will big data, machine learning and wearable technology keep us ahead of the competition?
Innovations in Oil & Gas
Perth: Innovations in Oil and Gas
As technology continues to disrupt traditional industries, what will Perth and WA businesses do to stay ahead and relevant in the world of oil and gas? With renewable energies, artificial intelligence (AI), wearable technology, machine learning and unprecedented amounts of data, what does the future of oil and gas look like from a local perspective?
This event will look at:
1. The future of wearable technologies,
2. How big data can assist in safely finding new resources, increasing recovery rates and reducing environmental impacts,
3. Machine learning, AI and Oil & Gas,
4. Strategic human resource planning to scale up and meet demand.
Who should attend?:
1.Organisations looking to innovate solutions in oil and gas exploration and production.
2. Organisations supplying the oil and gas industry.
Date: Friday 7th December 2018
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Address: EY Building, 11 Mounts Bay Road, 6000 Perth
Refreshments: Light refreshments will be available throughout the afternoon, including a range of dietary needs.
RSVP: Visit the Eventbrite page to RSVP and make your booking.