International Business Hub
Join us to see how WA businesses are being supported to take advantage of global markets.
From business clusters to government grants in R&D, and opportunities in defence and innovation.
Perth: An International Business Hub
For Greater Perth to position itself as a global economic hub, organisations will need to develop fluid collaborations around key specialties. This will need support from government, but it must be done with and without government.
This event will look at:
1. Funding opportunities available for WA businesses,
2. Identifying partnerships to form clusters making you more competitive in the market,
3. Trading with Asia, and
4. Strategic human resource planning to scale up and meet demand.
Who should attend?:
1.Organisations looking to trade internationally with Africa, Asia, Europe and America.
2. Organisations looking for research and development funding.
3. Organisations facing strategic human resource challenges that may impact their future growth and sustainability.
4. Organisations looking for government support for professional services.
5. Organisations interested in forming joint ventures and partnerships to achieve greater capacity.
Date: Friday 2nd November 2018
Time: 2pm to 6pm
Address: EY Building, 11 Mounts Bay Road, 6000 Perth
Refreshments: Light refreshments will be available throughout the afternoon, including a range of dietary needs.
RSVP: Visit the Eventbrite page to RSVP and make your booking.