This course is designed to give you and your team a common base to implement your strategy.
The course will take you through how to review and prepare your
1. Capabilities, systems and structure.
2. Leadership, people and culture.
3. Change management.
Developing a common language for implementation is critical for your team as you design the implementation plans that will carry your strategy forward.
This 2 day course is applicable to anyone wanting to develop their own or their team's ability to implement strategy. It is ideal for organisations who are about to implement a significant change and want to ensure their team are best prepared to work together towards a common objective.
- All work is completed during class hours
- Participants complete an internal audit assignment which is assessed during the course
- Certificates are issued promptly on completion of the course
- Trainers are professionals with current experience in the field
Anyone involved in or wishing to progress into strategic management.
Not for profit, commercial and public sector managers who are responsible for strategic decision making.